Asked by Cheryl  |  Submitted September 17, 2014

Where do you finance out of state property? The state where the property is or the state where you presently live?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  3

September 17, 2014

Hi Cheryl:

If you are financing an "out of state" property, it means that the property you are financing is out of the state from where you live. Your "primary" residence is the reference point...this is where you live.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 05.20.18 @ 09:45


January 19, 2017

No I would not do this

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 05.20.18 @ 09:45


April 25, 2017

It's exceptionally simple to refinance an out of state property, I do it for borrowers nationally all the time. You'll need a lender who writes loans (at a minimum) in the state the subject property is located in. More questions? Feel free to contact me through my profile.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 05.20.18 @ 09:45


  Our Professionals Are Available to Help!

  Can't find What You're Looking For?