Asked by Todd  |  Submitted October 17, 2014

Where do I look to refinance a manufactured home that has been moved. I own the land and it does not qualify for an FHA loan or chattel.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

January 31, 2015

There are several mortgage companies that specialize in refinancing manufactured or mobile home whether or not you own the land. Several of the ones I have found include:
Country Place Mortgage
MH Loans Corp
Patriot Mortgage
You will still need to do your due diligence to vet these companies and see if any of them fit your needs.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.22.20 @ 04:09