Asked by Andrew  |  Submitted August 21, 2019

What type of loan can I get to remodel my house that's fully paid for?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

August 23, 2019

You could get a home equity line of credit. Here's an informative article on what it is and how it differs from other loans.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 11.20.19 @ 14:08