Asked by David W  |  Submitted December 31, 2016

What is the best way to take cash out of my property without selling it? I'm getting divorced and need to give my ex-wife her share of the property value.

We currently have a 30-year fixed mortgage.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

January 05, 2017

You should be able to refinance the property, assuming you can qualify income, debt ratios and credit wise, by yourself, then give her the proceeds. Not extremely difficult to get done.



$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.01.20 @ 13:57