Asked by James  |  Submitted June 12, 2019

There is incorrect and false information about my student loans on my credit report. How do I fix it?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

June 13, 2019

You need to contact the credit reporting agency TransUnion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to notify it that the information is incorrect.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.15.19 @ 01:22