Asked by Jessica  |  Submitted June 27, 2018

There is a lot of wrong information on my report. How do I dispute it?

There is an out of state address that I have never heard of as well as hospital bills I don't recognize.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

June 27, 2018

This could be a sign of identity theft. Your best bet would be to contact the credit bureau Transunion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to dispute the accounts.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.26.20 @ 12:18