Asked by James  |  Submitted May 05, 2019

The information on my credit report is outdated.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

May 07, 2019

You need to contact the credit reporting agency TransUnion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to notify it that the information is outdated.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 05.29.20 @ 09:16