Asked by Gail  |  Submitted July 10, 2018

The employer on my report is incorrect. How do I change this?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

July 11, 2018

You need to contact the credit bureau TransUnion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to notify it that the information is incorrect.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.20.20 @ 04:53