Asked by AuntieCathie
Answered by MoneyTips Writing Staff, Financial Adviser in Los Angeles, CA
You mean your tax refund? Sit down with a financial advisor to determine your risk tolerance and decide how you want to invest your money. You may also want to change ...
Asked by an anonymous user
Answered by Helen Barbre Stephens, Financial Adviser in Fort Worth, TX
The EITC requires earned income, which includes any self-employment income. You may qualify based on your overall income, but you won't if you don't have earned incom...
Asked by Meredith L
Answered by Paul Carag, Financial Adviser in Renton, WA
Hi Meredith, ultimately, this should be answered by a CPA with experience in these issues so I would encourage you to reach out to one. However, what I'm seeing in my ...
Asked by Erin
Answered by Justin Clark, Mortgage Broker in Moreno Valley, CA
If the income does not require you to claim on taxes, such as VA disability, then you can still use that towards qualifying. However, if this is "under the table" mon...
Asked by Ashley Soto
Answered by Ebrahim Rad, LUTCF , CLTC , MDRT in Woodland Hills, CA
You need to talk with your tax advisor or who ever prepare your tax.
Asked by bgerber_03
Answered by MoneyTips Writing Staff, Financial Adviser in Los Angeles, CA
Determining who can claim children as dependents on their taxes can be complicated in the cases of divorce or other custody arrangements. Here's some information about...
Asked by trish
Congratulations on making that decision! Too many people just blow their refunds. I would say the first step is to speak with a qualified Advisor who will educate you ...
Asked by Birdyt052
Answered by Paul Carson, Loan Officer in Conshohocken, PA
Asked by vickicastro75
Answered by David Meyers, Financial Adviser in Palo Alto, CA
The IRS will not directly take your state refund - your state won't send the money to the IRS. The state will send you a check (or make a direct deposit). The IRS wi...
Asked by j819Martinez
Answered by Sonia Renea, Financial Adviser in Fort Worth, TX
Are you a 1099 employee or W2?
Ask a pro a question
Have your question answered by a professional
Characters remaining: 140
Asking as: $ss.eas.userParams.displayName
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

Tax Returns

Tax Returns
Free MoneyTips Membership!

Get FREE, full access to MoneyTips.com