Jeffrey Schneider

Jeffrey is a Tax Controversy Specialist, Lecturer, and Educator. As an Enrolled Agent, he is one of America's Tax Experts and has been working with taxpayers for over 37 years.  From resolving a complex tax problem to the simplest tax return, from monthly

Tax Professional


Jeffrey A. Schneider, EA (Enrolled Agent), NTPI Graduate Fellow, CCPS (Certified College Planning Specialist), CDFA, (Certified Divorce Financial Analyst) has been helping taxpayers for over thirty-five years. He is a national speaker and teaches other Enrolled Agents at NAEA and FSEA education workshops and for the Florida chapters. As an Enrolled Agent, I represent taxpayers before the Examination, Collection, and Appeals branches of the Internal Revenue Service and specialize in settlements with the IRS. I serve as a member of the Board of Directors for the, National Association of Enrolled Agents, Past President of the Florida Society of Enrolled Agents, their Education Chair. I have been published in Tax Pro Quarterly (The National Association of Tax Professionals), The Collaborator (FL Bar Magazine) and the Treasure Coast Business Journal, as well as interviewed and quoted by the NAEA, NATP and by various other independent writers. I was an instructor for Level I of the NAEA's NTPI in Las Vegas and the 2014 NAEA Excellence In Education Award winner and 2x winner of this award for the FSEA. Specialties: Resolving IRS problems; IRS taxpayer representation, late filing, innocent spouse, abatement of penalties and interest, liens and levies. Tax return preparation, for individuals and businesses, accounting and consulting.

Click for phone number
(772) 337-1040
None specified


Peer Endorsements

Best Answers

Asked by Tstepsr67
An in-law can be a dependent like any other relative. They would be called a qualified relative. The main criteria is that you provide more than half their support and...
Asked by listlej
The down payment is not a deduction, same for any business asset. However, the cost of the asset multiplied by the business usage. However, if you do not use the car ...
Asked by cavener
Your age is not relevant. you may deduct gambling losses only if you itemize your deductions on Form 1040, Schedule A and kept a record of your winnings and losses. Th...



Enrolled Agent (EA) and Head- Honcho