Social Security

Asked by thomas0076
Answered by MoneyTips Writing Staff
Financial Adviser in Los Angeles, CA
Have you considered refinancing? You may end up paying more in interest but be able to lower your payment, speak to a mortgage specialist by searching (look for the ma...
Asked by an anonymous user
Answered by Stephen Hartel
MBA, AIF in Denver, CO
As long as they were married for 10 or more years, the wife can choose the larger of her own benefit or her husband's.
Asked by an anonymous user
Answered by Dave Bradley
Investment Manager (Financial Advisor) in North Charleston, SC
Hi Anonymously. Are you spending less than $3,000/month now and can you keep doing this before you retire on $3,000/month from Social Security? If this is the case,...
Asked by mary_4701
Answered by Drew Blackston
Financial Adviser
Yes, you will be able to file for your full benefits when you reach age 70.
Ask a pro a question
Have your question answered by a professional
Characters remaining: 140
Asking as: $ss.eas.userParams.displayName
Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free MoneyTips Membership!

Get FREE, full access to