Asked by eireylou  |  Submitted May 02, 2016

Seeking insurance for my new local business, restaurant and bar. Would the liquor liability be covered under the regular Liability

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

May 04, 2016

No, you will need to have the Liquor Liability written inside the policy or separately. Consult a trusted P & C Insurance agent.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.30.20 @ 16:51