Asked by an anonymous user
Answered by Jeffrey Schneider
Tax Professional
If you are talking about Federal estate taxes, depends on the value of the estate. If the estate happened in 2017, the estate gets a $5.49 million exclusion or 100% if...
Asked by Mary
Answered by Kim Miller PRO+
CFP® in Redmond, WA
Hi - The annual gift tax exclusion allows you to give $14,000 per year to any one person without filing a gift tax return. A married couple who "join" in the gift ca...
Asked by Ashley Soto
Answered by Ebrahim Rad
LUTCF , CLTC , MDRT in Woodland Hills, CA
You need to talk with your tax advisor or who ever prepare your tax.
Asked by Nettrickr
Answered by Dave Bradley
Investment Manager (Financial Advisor) in North Charleston, SC
Hi Nettrickr A 1031 exchange is designed to defer taxes. Check with your property attorney for specifics in your situation. The exchange can include like-kind p...
Ask a pro a question
Have your question answered by a professional
Characters remaining: 140
Asking as: $ss.eas.userParams.displayName
Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

Other Taxes

Other Taxes
Free MoneyTips Membership!

Get FREE, full access to MoneyTips.com