Asked by William  |  Submitted June 27, 2018

My name is incorrect on my credit report. How do I correct it?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

June 27, 2018

You need to contact the credit bureau Transunion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to notify it that the information is incorrect.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.29.20 @ 14:37