Asked by calvincritz  |  Submitted November 28, 2016

My mother had a reverse mortgage on our home and she has passed away. What can I do to keep the home?

We don't want to put the home in probate she had a will

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

November 28, 2016

Is there any equity left in the home? I would contact the company that financed the reverse mortgage to get the true facts and details.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.29.20 @ 14:26