Asked by frederickagayer  |  Submitted August 06, 2017

My Medicare Part B premiums were denied, How do I file Form SSA 561 to request reconsideration?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

December 15, 2017

Hello, you can find the form onine here: Then fax or mail into Social Security with proof that your income is lower now than it was 2 years ago. If they agree, they will reduce your premium adjustments for both Parts B and D.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.01.20 @ 23:18