Asked by Debbie  |  Submitted September 29, 2015

My disabled daughter currently collects SSI now, what can I set up now that will help her after I am no longer here to care for her?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

September 30, 2015

This is a legal question and should be directed to a local attorney that specializes in Social Security disability and or Medicaid with the ability to set-up some sort of special needs trust based on the laws in your area. Once this is set-up your financial adviser can work with you to develop the most suitable financial approach for those assets now and into the future along with your wishes.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.25.20 @ 13:02