Asked by Amanda  |  Submitted July 03, 2018

My current address is wrong and there are other mistakes on my credit report. What do I do about this?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

July 04, 2018

You need to contact the credit bureau TransUnion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to notify it that the information is incorrect.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.20.20 @ 05:43