Asked by Diane  |  Submitted May 07, 2018

My credit report shows the address of the person who stole my identity, how can I correct it?

When I check my credit report it shows that I lived in Benton, CA and I have never lived there. A person who stole my identity lived or lives there. Her partner in crime went to prison for the identity theft of me. What do I do to correct the credit report, and to see if this incorrect information has adversely affected my report?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service