Asked by Susan  |  Submitted July 03, 2018

My credit report shows I have a current employer but I'm not employed.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

July 04, 2018

You need to contact the credit bureau TransUnion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to notify it that the information is incorrect.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 02.25.20 @ 18:40