Asked by Amy  |  Submitted July 05, 2018

My address is wrong on my report.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

July 06, 2018

You need to contact the credit bureau TransUnion at 1-800-916-8800 or on its website to notify it that the information is incorrect.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.29.20 @ 04:23