Asked by ccerickson  |  Submitted March 08, 2017

I've misplaced my 1099. How can I get a copy ASAP to file my taxes?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

March 08, 2017

This article details how to replace a missing or incorrect W-2, but I think the information will be helpful to you. The first step would be calling your employer and ask for a new copy. Alternatively, you can download a blank 1099 form at

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.01.20 @ 23:00