Asked by william kreider  |  Submitted May 10, 2014

Is there anyone out there that does a stated income loan?

I'm self employed and write off a lot of things, so much so that my income that is taxable ends up being around 14k a year, I am looking at buying a new house but we can not get a conventional loan.

I am looking for a stated income loan as I'm self employed and net income is real low after writing off all that I legally can.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

May 12, 2014

Below is contact info for wholesale rep of AFR who has the program you need. They are licensed in SD...ask him to refer you to a loan originator in your state. Good luck!

American Financial Resources

Anthony Alleva
Account Executive

Phone: (951) 210-9630

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.27.20 @ 08:47