Investing & Retiring



Asked by frederickagayer
Hello, you can find the form onine here: Then fax or mail into Social Security with proof that your income is lower now than it ...

Calculate how much you’ll need to support your lifestyle in retirement
Asked by Derrell
Answered by Dave Bradley, Investment Manager (Financial Advisor) in North Charleston, SC
Hi Derrell IRS rules prohibit putting your RMD into another tax-advantaged retirement account. Have you considered converting the remaining portion of your traditiona...


Asked by Joel
Answered by Stephen Hartel, MBA, AIF in Denver, CO
Joel, Yes, the IRS allows you to take the RMD from whichever account(s) you wish, as long as the total is correct. Best regards, Steve
Asked by Cortland
Answered by Kim Miller, CFP®PRO+ in Redmond, WA
It may be more helpful for you to think of it as cash flow: "Every month Uncle Sam makes a pension deposit and a Social Security deposit in my bank account of $XX and...

Ask a pro a question
Have your question answered by a professional
Characters remaining: 140
Asking as: $ss.eas.userParams.displayName
Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service
Free MoneyTips Membership!

Get FREE, full access to