Asked by Gilbert  |  Submitted July 02, 2018

I'm trying to figure out a record of child support on my credit report. I've been calling them about this matter. This has brought my credit score down.

How can I get this resolved?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

July 02, 2018

Hello, Gilbert. Sorry to hear that you've had such trouble clearing up your issue of child support. Could you perhaps clarify whom you've been calling to get this resolved? If you haven't tried this already, contact the credit bureau TransUnion, which generates your credit report in Credit Manager. You can dispute any item on your report through the TransUnion website or by calling them at 1-800-916-8800.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.23.20 @ 06:54