Asked by Mike  |  Submitted May 19, 2014

I'm looking at a manufactured Home in a 55 and over community. I'm looking for a lender that will finance that.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

May 23, 2014

Hello Mike:

My recommendation would be to start with a lender referral from someone that you know. Perhaps a family member or a friend that has worked with a particular loan officer and had excellent results. Lending in a 55+ community is not necessarily all that different from a "regular" home and so starting with a competent, professional loan officer is your best bet.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.22.17 @ 22:50


  Our Professionals Are Available to Help!

  Can't find What You're Looking For?