Asked by douglasb0324  |  Submitted December 28, 2015

I'm in danger of going into foreclosure. I attempted to get a loan modification but was turned down because I had one less than 2 years ago

what can I do to avoid losing my home?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

December 29, 2015

Sorry to hear this.

You might want to check out alternative finance option such as a hard money/private money loan. The 2 main qualifications for such a loan are #1. At least 30% equity or decent down payment for a purchase and #2. Ability to repay the loan (some source of income or savings).

I am licensed for the entire state of California and would be happy to answer any other questions you may have. Our family owned and operated company has been offering hard money financing for 28 years now so we definitely have the experience. Feel free to get much more information on our website at or call my office, the number is on my profile.

Best, Ken

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.23.20 @ 05:48