Asked anonymously

I'm a Canadian with a mortgage free property in FL. I'd like to get a HELOC against the property; use the money to invest. Advice Please.

House is paid for - value $400,000

I'd like to invest the money in the stock market, when that market has a correction. My question is what banks / credit unions in FL should I inquire with.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

September 20, 2014

You might want to check out Quicken Loans HELOC's or Charles Schwab HELOC's (not sure if they do business in Florida)

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 11.26.20 @ 21:16