Asked by j819Martinez  |  Submitted February 16, 2016

I was paid in cash, how do I claim that on my taxes?

And I have lost contact with my old boss

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

February 17, 2016

Are you a 1099 employee or W2?

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 01.23.21 @ 17:36