Asked by mburgos21  |  Submitted April 13, 2016

I want to buy a townhouse using the government mortgage for fixed income seniors. What do I need to do to qualify?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

May 04, 2016

Great question. First of all, the townhouse has to be approved for a government loan (based on their Homeowner's Association.) After that, we would have to take an initial application where we would check your credit report and income situation. We'll know then if you're qualified. Please contact me for further details. I'd love to help. I too own a townhouse.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.01.20 @ 22:48