Asked by redmoe26  |  Submitted January 24, 2017

I just bought a home in Mississippi but want to transfer mortgage payments towards a home purchase in California.

I am a Veteran. I don't want the home in Mississippi anymore.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

January 24, 2017


First of all, thank you for your service. It sounds like what you'll need to do is sell your home in Mississippi and purchase a new home, with a new mortgage, in California.

Good luck

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.28.20 @ 02:45