Asked by larguelles28  |  Submitted November 07, 2016

I have recently been discharged from a chapter 13 bankruptcy and have been making my mortgage payments on my own, but this is not being reported.

I want a number to talk to a live person to correct this.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

November 08, 2016


I recommend contacting your mortgage company, their phone number should be listed on your monthly statement. If you mean it's not being reported to your credit report, you can check your credit report by signing in at The MoneyTips Credit Manager.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.21.20 @ 00:30