Asked by Ashley Soto  |  Submitted January 02, 2016

I do some freelance work, and there are out of pocket costs associated with the work. If the client agrees to cover out of pocket costs, what's the best way to execute/bill/report for tax purposes?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

February 09, 2016

You need to talk with your tax advisor or who ever prepare your tax.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.23.18 @ 10:04


  Our Professionals Are Available to Help!

  Can't find What You're Looking For?