Asked by Wyomie  |  Submitted June 17, 2015

I am upside down in my mortgage. Are there any mortgages companies that can help with this?

My home is valued at $80,000 but my mortgage is $85,000.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

June 17, 2015

You do have options. From an FHA Streamline Refinance, the HARP Program and even VA Streamlines. Obviously there's more questions to be asked to determine the best option out there. Go talk with Home Loans For All. They'll be able to help you for sure.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.28.20 @ 02:36