Asked by Jane  |  Submitted January 25, 2020

I am no longer employed since 2018. How do I take it off my report?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

January 27, 2020

You need to contact the credit reporting agency TransUnion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to notify it that the information needs to be updated.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 08.11.20 @ 01:20