Asked by troy  |  Submitted October 08, 2014

I am a single member living in this house since my wife left, so finances have changed dramatically.

I cannot afford to keep up with anything.. I am on disability, a fixed income. Am I able to get help or a lower interest rate, I am only one month behind for the past ???years ...PLEASE HELP ME if you are able. Thank you.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

October 09, 2014

If your total debt payment does not exceed more than 50% of your gross annual income then you can get a loan. If it does exceed 50% then you should call your current lender and share your situation and ask them to help you to come up with a method to make good on your current loan. Contact me with follow up questions. Thanks,

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.27.20 @ 02:52