Asked by Selena  |  Submitted September 30, 2015

How would one save money for the needs of a disabled child to ensure the child is financially stable after the parent has passed on?

I have a non-verbal, severely autistic daughter who is 8 years old, and on SSI. I worry about her well being if something were to ever happen to me.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

September 30, 2015

Hi Selena,

You may want to check out the answer to this similar question, as it applies to your situation as well.

My disabled daughter currently collects SSI now, what can I set up now that will help her after I am no longer here to care for her?

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.01.20 @ 22:32