Asked by Jeffrey  |  Submitted April 07, 2019

How do I update the employer listed on my credit report?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

April 08, 2019

You can contact the credit reporting agency TransUnion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to have the information updated.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 04.06.20 @ 11:51