Asked by Patty  |  Submitted July 03, 2018

How do I report things that should not be on my credit report?

I'm also interested in getting a loan.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

July 03, 2018

Your best bet would be to contact the credit bureau Transunion at 1-800-916-8800 or on its website to dispute the incorrect information.

If you are interested in a personal loan, visit our curated list of top lenders.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.29.20 @ 00:51