Asked by Lindsay  |  Submitted July 02, 2018

How do I report fraud?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

July 02, 2018

Your best bet would be to contact the credit bureau Transunion at 1-800-916-8800 or on its website to dispute the fraud committed in your name.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.01.20 @ 19:27