Asked by Preeti  |  Submitted January 17, 2015

How do I minimize my tax?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  2

January 17, 2015

Reduce your income!
Preeti, there's too much missing info here to actually help you. Can you be more specific?

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.18.18 @ 15:28


December 12, 2016

If you are working as a W-2 employee or self-employed, you can invest in IRA or other tax-deferred retirement accounts.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.18.18 @ 15:28


  Our Professionals Are Available to Help!

  Can't find What You're Looking For?