Asked by Shalyn  |  Submitted April 29, 2017

How do I go about buying my ex-husband out of our home? His name is on the deed, can I still secure a loan on the property?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

June 05, 2017

You could do a cash-out refinance to liquefy the equity and have him sign a quitclaim deed to be removed from title.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.29.20 @ 04:06