Asked by Sherrie  |  Submitted July 01, 2018

How do I get fraudulent accounts off my name?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

July 02, 2018

Your best bet would be to contact the credit bureau TransUnion at 1-800-916-8800 or on its website to dispute the accounts.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.29.20 @ 01:40