Asked by Alisia  |  Submitted July 08, 2018

How do I dispute something?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

July 09, 2018

Your best bet would be to contact the credit bureau TransUnion at 1-800-916-8800 or on its website to dispute the information that is incorrect.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 10.01.20 @ 19:56