Asked by Dennis  |  Submitted May 13, 2017

How do I dispute errors on my credit report?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

May 23, 2017

Your first option is to contact the creditor directly and inquire about the item and dispute it. Be sure to keep copies of all of your correspondence with the creditor. The more simple option is to upgrade your membership to premium and take advantage of the Action Buttons offered to directly correspond with your creditor.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.24.20 @ 23:48