Asked by Pamela  |  Submitted June 13, 2018

How do I correct my street address on my credit report?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

June 13, 2018

You need to contact the credit bureau Transunion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to notify it that the information is incorrect.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 09.26.20 @ 12:28