Asked by Gail  |  Submitted March 10, 2019

How do I correct information on my credit report?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Log in or sign up with email
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

March 11, 2019

You need to contact the credit bureau TransUnion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to notify it that the information is incorrect.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 03.23.19 @ 14:22


  Our Professionals Are Available to Help!

  Can't find What You're Looking For?