Asked by Maria  |  Submitted June 07, 2019

How can I get incorrect information like my name and address off my credit report?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

June 07, 2019

You need to contact the credit reporting agency TransUnion at 800-916-8800 or on its website to notify it that the information is incorrect.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 06.03.20 @ 04:00