Asked by Ruth  |  Submitted May 10, 2018

How can I get a car loan changed from my name to my husband name?

He doesn't have any credit in his name and everything is in my name. How can we put some of these things out of my name?

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service