Asked by Stacey  |  Submitted May 04, 2017

How can I correct a negative item on my credit history?

I have a state tax lien from 2012 that is still showing.

Report Question Report

  Leave Answer

Sign in to MoneyTips
By submitting you agree to our Terms of Service

  Answers  |  1

June 28, 2017

Sign into Credit Manager by MoneyTips and dispute the negative item if it is in fact untrue. If it is a valid negative item, contact the creditor to see if there is any way to correct it.

$commenter.renderDisplayableName() | 12.04.20 @ 20:52